Here’s what I did slightly differently, to make enough for 4 generous servings :
– I used the largest block of Wildwood tofu (extra firm), frozen and then thawed. I pressed it out for about an hour, after cutting it into 1″ cubes.
– 3 heads of broccoli and two medium red peppers.
– I left out the chili because I am a baby.
– I used regular soy sauce and seasoned rice vinegar.
– I subbed brown sugar for white.
– I forgot the spring onions.
This was really very simple to make, just a little bit fussy, and I’d definitely make it again. It reheats really well – I’d almost say it tastes better the second day, after the sauce has soaked into the tofu a little bit.